SystemDomain partners with the world’s leading technology companies to provide unparalleled solutions and services to build the business around our comprehensive products and services portfolio. Now SystemDomain differentiates the offerings to implement unique solutions across Mobile, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Real-time Monitoring and Analytics in cloud and on-premises.
Location: Washington D.C.
Duration: 12 Months
Design and Develop Tableau dashboards, Webi reports and Universes for Operations, Contracts and Finance Bookings projects.
· Implement User security in Tableau dashboards for Finance bookings project and maintained Security table in Oracle.
Top Three Skills:
Enterprise Identity Management technologies, engineering is a must.
Must have implemented and supported IAM technologies in a large complex environment
Solid understanding of High Availability, Systems Design, Architecture, Cloud Technologies, Databases, Open Source and Web technologies.
Technology: SailPoint (Preferred), Oracle, Okta
Recognized as an expert in the Identity Management field. Responsible for maintaining the identity management program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide identity services across the organization. Provide highest level of support including planning, and configuration in support of extremely complex Identity Management Technologies based on Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) or any other Identity systems. Leads projects to support system infrastructure and configuration for new and existing complex system.ã€€
• Defines, plans and designs innovative precedent-setting Identity Management infrastructure solutions, including integrated financial analysis of technical alternatives across technology disciplines to meet business requirements. Successfully negotiates technical design and deployment strategy with clients and application owners.
• Drive successful delivery and implementation of key enterprise initiatives related to Identity Management technologies.
• Serves as the cross-platform technical subject matter expert and provides consulting support to BTS architects and engineers on integration of applications and data into OIM. Defines engineering documentation "Best Practices" and architectural standards.
• Leads technical enterprise projects that span multiple services and also have software/application engineering implications. Establishes criteria and performs technology evaluations including lab analysis and proof of concept, along with supporting analysis and documentation.
• Coordinate and contribute the responses to internal and external audit inquiries. Provide technical leadership and direction to organizational, technical and process improvements as the result of audit recommendations and findings
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications. MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering preferred. Telecommunications. Certifications: CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, CCIE.
• 3+ years’ experience with Enterprise Identity Management technologies, engineering is a must.
• Demonstrated mastery of the concepts and theory of infrastructure. Demonstrated knowledge across data network disciplines, computing platforms, network-based technologies, and applications.
• Must have implemented and supported IAM technologies in a large complex environment
• Knowledge of a scripting language in system automation. Must have solid understanding of information technology and information security
• Experience with building and maintaining RESTful web services
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Basic knowledge of relational databases, database schemas and data structures
• Solid understanding of High Availability, Systems Design, Architecture, Cloud Technologies, Databases, Open Source and Web technologies.
• Be able to advise and present to senior management technology related issues and trends.
• Interact with key business IT and stakeholders to proactively identify business problems and opportunities that can be addressed with technology solutions
• Demonstrates a strong customer-centric approach, an empathy for global cultural differences,
* Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields, or equivalent work experience.
* CCIE Voice/Collaboration Certification preferred or a minimum of CCNP Voice/Collaboration Certification